Four Different Swimwear Styles

I've found a swimming suit that fits me as if it were an ideal fit and looks stunning on my physique. I'm talking about that gorgeous swimming suit I purchased in the summer of 2007. Oh, my! It definitely made heads turn. Sure, it incurred major expenses. The idea of spending the money for something I would only wear every year is a real pain for me. It's not going to happen. the same thing to take place.

If you feel the same way I have some amazing suggestions on how to wear the same swimsuit in four different ways.

1. Brunch dress code

If you want to relax for a casual Sunday brunch with a group of friends take a look at mixing your swimsuit with a skirt that is A-line and some high heels. Wear a sarong and you're set when your swimsuit appears too open for casual gatherings.

2. Sportswear Look

If it's your favorite's swimsuit, then I'm guessing you're extremely comfy and comfortable, which is exactly what an athleisure attire is supposed to be. It's comfortable, relaxed and chic! For a street-style look wear your swimsuit top with track pants or cargo pants with an oversized denim jacket.

3. The Pool Party Style


While it's not essential for a pool party however, it is always advisable to dress to impress. To create a summery vibe you can pair a chic swimsuit with a flowing skirt and comfy slip-ons. For a chic beach look put on a bandana or a delicate piece of jeweler as well as a tote bag.

4. Formal Attire

Who could have imagined wearing swimsuits at work? Right! However, here's how you combine the look of a swimsuit with high-waisted pants and a matching jacket to appear stylish and chic. Do you feel like a #girlboss yet?



Post a Comment

0 Comments