The importance of reading news six life lessons from taking advantage of reading news

It is possible to ask why I'm preaching to the congregation about the importance of reading news. In all honesty, I've been in the news industry for many years. Danny Rubin's blog on the Huffington Post wrote about the benefits of reading news is beneficial for your health. Benefits include developing an open mind, becoming an informed citizen and helping us stay safe in times of emergency. Don't think of people who are like me, as dinosaurs. I'm not ashamed in declaring that I love reading news from the Seattle Times, New York Times and USA Today. And it doesn't matter whether you read your news via your phone, so long as you stay up to date with what's happening around the globe and in the immediate surroundings.

1. News As Tools To Teach

I rely on news for raising my children. They turned out to be much more than just fine. Yes, I'm not making fun of myself. My oldest son was rebellious. teenage years, he didn't take me seriously no matter the words I used or the way I spoke it politely, harshly or even begging. Thus, I used the news to help me if you aren't convinced I suggest you go through (the newspaper)," I would tell my boys the paper. Every good story that has life lessons I saved for my children. I made my point through the simple and clear "black and white ink." The words printed on the paper worked like magic. In a flash, there was no debate or fight. It was a powerful method to silence him and he behaved as an animal that was obedient.

2. News enhances civil engagement

It's only natural that my kids have always been involved in the community and the those they read about in the newspapers. There was never a need to convince for them to participate or even vote. And I attribute their curious minds to their habit of reading news. The research also shows that people who read news are more engaged in conversations. If you're not sure of what topics to discuss with your friends or acquaintances Current events can be interesting topics.

3. News slows the process of aging

Research has also indicated that those who read stories have an 17-percent less likelihood of getting Alzheimer's. If you read news typically triggers certain emotions, like memories and intense emotions in the brain. Any stimulation to the mind can help slow the brain's aging process. Every time you learn about something you've never heard of, it aids the brain.



4. Inspirational stories and news

Newspapers are my constant sources of motivation. I am able to build resilience when I see stories of an individual who has was able to overcome extreme hardship. When I hear about mishaps it is my intention to help others and support fellow humans. Newspapers are great sources of inspiration. I take ideas from other people then modify them to incorporate my own personal touch. When I study about other peoples's mistakes, I learn new information and strategies, not only for my company but also for my friends and myself.

5. News for entertainment

A lot of news stories amuse me. I love reading the soft news in order to find out what to do as well as ways to meet amazing people and occasions. It is a joy to read about people that I know, their work and how they got to where they are today. I am elated and proud of their accomplishments.

6. Not so good news!

Many complain about the bad news. They be depressed. Many have declared, "Enough is enough. I do not want to hear about negative news anymore." I suggest you don't trust all you read on the internet. Choose reliable sources such as those of the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post along with the L.A. Times. I think that news outlets that have a print presence are the most trustworthy. I don't always read all the news. I've read about Russian strikes in Syria to see the larger picture. But I don't need be aware of the specifics and horrific way the Russians murder. I don't have to learn about Trump's bluff and insulting remarks and his actions with regard to women. I already know his persona. Why should I waste my time reading about his character? In addition, reading about the horrific suffering and pain of victims of war can affect my sleep. I cannot live without news. It's my everyday medicine. Here's a short an overview of the advantages of news.

* News can be utilized as a tool for education for children.

The act of reading news can help you develop an open and skeptical mind.

News reading can help you to gain knowledge each day, and also slows down the process of aging.

The reading of news can help you distinguish between truth and falsehoods

The reading of news articles can boost your creativity.

News reading gives you the opportunity to meet amazing people and other events.

The reading of news can be a source of inspiration as well as knowledge and solutions.

The reading of news can help you enhance your storytelling skills.

The act of reading news can help you enhance your language abilities

The reading of news can help you become a fantastic conversationalist.


Related:| 5 taxis that are the most expensive and the fastest taxis around the globe | Coffee Side Effects and Uses | Do You Want to Apply for Jobs In Person or on the Internet? | About Commuter Mouse | Dubai's Palm Jumeirah Ready to Showtime | 3 Reasons Your Corporate Event Entertainment Is Important for Success | 6 TOP PLACES YOU MUST VISIT ON A ROAD TRAVEL TO WASHINGTON STATE | Benefit of Food Digital Marketing | Russian missiles strike Mykolaiv overnight | 7.Health benefits of eating Eggs For Breakfast | What are the benefits of having the computer 

Post a Comment

0 Comments